Upcoming Stories Titles

Dear Readers, I am too busy these days and unable to get time to write new stories as much. I am thankful for your patience. I request you to kindly spread my blog so that i can get new readers and those who are willing to write story on my blog, may email me for their participation. I thought to tell you all about new upcoming stories I will try to write so that there will be suspense in your minds. 1. First Audit Part-2/ After The First Audit by Mrinalini Singh  (From a Reader, waiting for her response) 2. Trip to Pataya (Single Episode) 3. After Marriage Affair/ The Cheat (in parts)   Part 1 Released as Attraction After Fear. 4. The day at Village (Fictional or from a reader) 5. The Trick that worked. 6. A new fictional World. I am not sure these days what to write and where to start from, I feel my all stories somewhere connects to the same theme. I am trying my best to bringing you the good narrations. Untill then keep reading these posted ones and keep vis...

Attraction After Fear



Hello Friends,

I am writing this story after a long time. I don’t know whether I am lacking writing skills or not but I will try my best for readers. I apologize in advance if there is any grammatical mistake (giggles). As some of the readers already know me and read my earlier stories, I thanked them to encourage me to write more and good stuff. Comments and appreciation from fellow readers are always accepted however I strongly writing that do not send me your nude pics or ask my pics. Anyhow, let me start the story of typical Indian women of North named Neetu. On behalf of Neetu, I am writing this narration.

I am a typical Indian woman from a small village in Haryana, where girls mean to do only housework. I am educated but not a Btech or medical student. I am Masters in arts. I got married to Ramesh from the town near my village where we mostly went out to shopping for basic needs or kids go to school and colleges. I was also one of those kids. Ramesh was a software engineer that time and 6 years older than me. I got married when I was 24 when I got married and after 1 or two months my husband took me away with him to New Delhi in his rented apartment. Our house was out of the city where new societies started to develop. I was new to a city and first time I started living there, I never went ahead of the town we lived nearby. I started to adopt some life of the Metro city and my husband helped me. Everything was going well for us and we happily passed 5 years of our marriage. We had a kid in our first year of marriage and we decided to leave him at our parent's house to grow well. I was alone in the house when Ramesh left for the job. So one day he asked why not you started a job of teaching in a school. You are alone in the house, it will help you to get independent and give you motivations and blah blah. I agree with him and start finding a school. I got one 10 km far from my house and they were ready to give me 15k per month as I have some good marks in my masters. I got to learn one thing that never discloses your salary from my husband so I faked my salary and said him that I am getting 7k per month. He was ok as he was on a good package and also give me monthly expenses of my own. He became too busy with his work and me too in teaching.

Days passed and passed very well with us. We both were happy. Then one day I noticed that one guy is following me from the auto stand to my house. I ignore him first but the same thing happening on daily basis. One day I asked him, why are you following me daily. He said I liked you and this area is a dangerous area so I thought you won’t feel afraid and no one harms you. I replied its ok, I can handle myself and I don’t need your help. Next time if I saw you I will complain to the police. He said as you wish and give me a paper. He wrote his mobile number and a message that if there will be any trouble call me, don’t hesitate. After that, i never saw that guy there. Days passed and I finished one year of teaching in that school.I met some good people in school during my 1-year tenure, one of them is a girl. We became closer and she taught me about my dressing sense and told me to become more sexy or seductive. I was not feeling well but she encourages me to do so and said its Delhi (India ka Dil), do not be worried. I tried her ways and started wearing clothes how she said.

It was the time of September and school is planning for its annual day function. I was in the management of the function and in charge of cultural activities. We started planning 20 days before and i informed my husband that some time i will be late due to these extra activities. First initial days were fine then work pressure increases and we left school early, one day it was too late approx 10:30 when i left school and reached at 11 PM at auto stand from there i had to took walk of 10 minutes. I was afraid as it was dark, i called my husband but he slept. I started walking and somehow reached home that day. I thought it’s just one day only but next day same late and it follows. One day it was raining when i was going back to home there were some labours in the way and drinking, and started shouting like hell. I was too afraid and don’t know what to do. I came back to Auto stand and called my husband, his phone was switched off. I don’t know what to do, i wait there for 1 hour but those drunken guys still there. I was searching my mobile and then my mind came to that day, i searched my purse and found that paper. I dialled the number. He didn’t pick. My face withered. After 5 minutes I got call back from the same number, he said who's this, I said I am Neetu, remember you followed me to my house some months ago. He said, yes i remember. I explained him the situation and he told me to hire an auto and give me malls link and ask me to come here and wait for 5 minutes. I followed his instruction, i don’t know how it happened. I reach there and he was waiting for me. I was too afraid and someone could clearly told this by just looking on my face. He told me to calm down, i said its already 12 in night, how can i be. He offer me some snacks and bought a cold drink from the nearest street shop and said don’t be afraid i will drop you, just take some food and don’t think that i will harm you. I believed him. He started bike and told me to open maps in his mobile and give him the instructions. It was 10 km again. Any hows we both get wet and he drove slowly and drop me at my home from other route. When he was leaving, i said my name is Neetu. He said i already know tell me something else and start his bike. I asked his name but he went away. Next day i left school at 9 PM and i saw he was waiting for me in front of school. I ignore him and went away to the pickup point, He came and stop the bike in front of me, i sat on his bike. He said, you can hold my shoulders. I again asked his name, Faisal. We both keep silent and he then drop me at my home and went. This thing continued for many days till my cultural event. One day i asked him for coffee as my school was over at 4 O’clock. We went to a coffee shop and he was only looking at my face. I said what and became shy. He said nothing and paid it. I asked him on the way what are you doing this Sunday. He said nothing. I like his attitude of less speaking and smiling face.

I booked two movie tickets and called him 2 hours before and ask him to meet me at the mall as I had some work. I reached there and he was already there, I showed him the movie tickets and said I was getting bored at home. We said nothing and we went inside, watched the movie and I asked him to drop me. He took a longer route and said if you don’t be afraid we can spend more time and took some lunch or dinner whatever you prefer. I had no problem, I said.

He drove me to the highway approx 120 km from the city, I was enjoying the ride and he was too because the first time I sat properly on the bike. We reached the destination took food and it is almost 10 PM when we left the restaurant. In the month of November, it started chilling, and I was feeling cold as I was in a thin top and a jeans only. I don’t know what to do, he understood the situation and told me, there is no one to see you, you can hold my waist. I was shy but then slowly hold his waist with my hands, my chest stuck to his back. He was concentrating on riding. I was enjoying the pushing whenever he was pressing the breaks.We reached a hotel after 3 hours of riding, spent some time there and take the dinner. It was almost 9 PM when we started riding again back to our house. After an hour he asked me for tea/coffee as it was chilling on the highway. I nodded.

It was a pretty good restaurant filled with travelers. He chooses a cabin and order coffee for me and cold drink for himself, the cabin was good in interiors and with very low lights. We were taking the sip and suddenly I noticed he is constantly looking at me. I too saw in his eyes and asked him in signals, “what”?. He nodded in no. and we continued looking into each other eyes for quite some time. Due to the slow wind, fringe was on my face. He then came near and slowly remove it from my face to my ears. That was emotional and romantic and he again came close to me more. Our lips were not so far away hardly an inch of distance. The distance was so less that We can sense the aroma of each others body. My breathing got heavier and heavier and he came closer to me

He kept staring at my eyes and face and I was feeling something that I never felt since last few years. I was getting little wet with his face really close to me. I was now waiting for his next move. But out of expectations he just gave a little peck of a kiss on my cheeks. I went little dull as I was expecting it somewhere else. I knew now he won't be approaching as he was little new with all this. So I leaned my face more towards him and went close to his lips. Lust was taking over me now and I planted a kiss on his lips. His eyes opened wide my act. I slowly kissed his lips and tried to make him aroused. Slowly he was getting into me and he pulled out my tongue and started sucking it. The kiss was getting wilder as he was sucking my lips and tongue. Just then I thought the place is not good and controlled myself by parting my lips. He was confused and did not utter a word. Oh, poor boy but this is the thing that I like about him. I whispered in his ears to move somewhere safe. He now gave a smile. He cleared the bill and we went in search of a hotel. Soon we found it and booked a room. We started moving towards our room. All the way I was getting wetter and wetter. The thought of getting fucked by a man other than my husband was making me crazy and more attracted towards him. As we reached the room I closed the door and pushed him on the door. He was again surprised with this. I pulled his face towards mine and started kissing him wildly. I was kissing him passionately. He soon got erect and hold my face and started sucking my lips. I was enjoying his tongue all over my lips. I moved my hand down and placed it on his erect dick over his pants. He stopped sucking my lips again. I started rubbing his dick over his pants and he enjoyed my hands over his dick. Again he started sucking my lips wildly. I held his dick from his pants and pull him towards the bed. He kissed me continuously and we went towards the bed kissing. I pushed him on the bed. He was getting shocked with my every act. I climbed on him and kissed his lips again. Slowly I moved down and removed his t-shirt. I started kissing his nipples and chest. My tongue started moving on his nipples and my lips started pulling them. A moan of mmmmmmmmmm came out of his mouth. I seductively look at him while my open hairs were sideways and my black eyes were looking in his eyes while my tongue and lips are doing their own business. I rolled down my tongue more on his nipples one by one and started licking his chest with my wide tongue like I was licking something juicy. I moved down slowly from his belly to erected dick. I unhook his belt and open his jeans button and unzip it slowly by teasing him and started stroking his dick slowly over the undies. He just closed his eyes and slept on the bed. I slowly slide down his undies and his hard erected cock shook off in front of me. I took it in my hand and get shocked when I saw the cut, he was Muslim. I blushed and blushed coz I never touch another person in my life and first time I am with a person other than my husband is a Muslim guy. I didn't know what was happening but I was getting more wet due to these thoughts. I gave a kiss on its forehead and an electric sensation run through his body which I felt due to his hard cock. I take out my tongue and started playing with the forehead. my tongue is moving in and out to tease him more. and slowly my lips couldn't control themselves and started kissing it and sooner my tongue joins the party and licking it. my fingers were moving up and down on his dick while my tongue was licking its top. he was getting a great feeling and his body started moving by itself. My speed started increasing and then instead of fingers, my mouth was doing the up-down job. my red lips whose lipstick was eaten by him in wet kisses were making the feel amazing for him.He started to moan and after a while, i hold his balls and taking his dick deep into my mouth. I was sensing an orgasm but didn't want him to cum so soon. Soi stopped and stand up and start moving towards the bathroom. He got a little shock when he saw me moving and not doing the blowjob. He was too charged at that time and horny too and so did I. He quickly came behind me and hold me tight before i enter the bathroom. He then started kissing and licking my neck and ears. and his hands was pressing my boobs hard. His fingers was pinching my nipples. My both hands moved backside and hold his hairs and my body was enjoying the act. I then took my hands upwards and he removed my top. My medium size boobs were too erected due to the all acts and was trying to come out of my cup size bra. He then started pushing and pressing them hard again. All these giving me some pain but i was feeling the pleasure more. It was more than a month i last had sex.

He then removed my bra and his hand was sliding its way into my jeans. he tried to open the button of my jeans but my hands stopped his hands. he then slides down his hands towards my pussy over my pants and started pushing me up while holding me from my pussy and his lips were arousing me kissing me on my neck and shoulder. I got more aroused and he started lip locking again by moving my face a little backward. While we were busy in sucking each other's tongue his hands started unbuttoning my Jeans. Once he was done with it. he moved me towards him and slide down my jeans on the floor and started kissing and sucking my nipples. His hands were pressing my boobs so that my nipples emerge more and more. he was sucking kissing and licking them like a wild wolf.

He pushes me up more and I jumped on him. my legs caught his waist and his hands were on my back and we started kissing each other. He took me to the bed and made me sleep on it. and slowly come down to my belly and push his tongue into it. He was licking it passionately and there was no one stopping us. after a while, he slides down more towards my red transparent panty and started licking my pussy over it. I was getting one of the best touches of my life. I then try to tease him and crossed my legs and left very less space for him to lick my pussy. He tried hard to lick it but he was not able to lick it properly. He looks at me and I was smiling and winked. He got more naughty than me that I never thought. He again goes down and started kissing me on my panty strip his fingers slowly making its way inside my panty and suddenly he tore it and throw it away. He then holds my thighs and started kiss them. and make my legs apart and put them on his shoulders. He came close to my wet flowing pussy and smell it and slowly kiss it. I jumped on the first touch and then he parts my pussy walls and put his tongue in between them. He started rolling his tongue and sooner find my g-spot. He started licking that badly and I was moving my body wildly. It was like no other happiness or excitement than this. I was holding the bed sheet tight and also trying to push his head inside more and more, I was out of control. In some time my ass started moving and shaking by itself and he senses that I am really really enjoying this. He continued licking my wet pussy and making it more and wetter. I was reaching near my orgasm, my body was up and all the weight of my upper body was on my left elbow. while my right hand was pushing his hairs and pressing his head deeper. I lost control in a while and my body dropped on the bed with a huge load of orgasm. my legs were wrapped around his neck was released and my eyes were closed. It was a treat to get licked like this.

I was feeling something in my pussy, I open my eyes and look there, it was his cock which he made wet with my pussy juices and was reaching near my pussy walls. he came over me. his one hand was on my one hand and our fingers were crossed. My other hand was on his back and started moving while his other hand was busy with his dick for my pussy. He then pushes it hard and his dick goes all in. aaaaaaaaahhhh came out of my mouth as my pussy was not fucked in a month and it was little tight but due to wetness his all dick went in, in one push. Now our both hands were together and fingers crossed with each other as he started fucking me my fingers were making their grips tight on his. His dick started in and out slowly at first and then his speed was increased. his lips were licking and biting all over my shoulders. We were quiet not uttering anything just moaning loudly and enjoying the fuck. Our lips locked and tongues were sucked by each other. we lose our hands and then my hands started moving on his back like encouraging him to fuck more and more. His dick was big for me coz this was only the second dick I had tasted in my life and when he was hitting it. it went deeper and deeper. I was getting pain with pleasure so much that my nails started scratching his back. I wrap my legs around his waist and we both wanted each other so badly that our hug was so tight. even while fucking his strokes was so hard and deep that he pushes me up sometimes. ummmmmhhhhhaaaaaahhhhh ohhhhhh oh oh oh ah ah ah ah ah yesssssmmmmm sounds was all over in the room. He was near the climax. He holds me too tight and was saying I am cumming and was trying to push his dick out. and cum on my pussy. I then lose my grip on his waist and he was too, we both were too tired. We both kept like that for quite sometimes and fell asleep.

I woke up after half an hour, I put him aside and grab a water bottle and was looking for my mobile. I saw 13 missed calls and 2 messages and there was only one name. "Missed Call, honey." I was worried as my hubby called me and I totally forgot to call him or send him a message that I will be late tonight. I didn't know what to do. I then went to shower and put the cell phone aside. I was cleaning my self and was thinking what to do and what reply shall I give him etc etc. My eyes were closed and my hairs were totally wet under water then suddenly he caught me from behind. The water drops earlier which were flowing from my body only now from both of ours. he started kissing me again on my shoulders and necks and was biting my ears. I was confused what to do and surrender myself to him and was totally forget about my phone and hubby. He pushed me on the walls and started kissing my back from top to down and to top again. he then moves my body towards him and started fondling my boobs and went down to kiss my navel. His hands were doing magic on my body and my hands were in his hairs moving. He holds my one leg and put it on his shoulder while sitting and started to kiss my pussy. he pushes his one finger into my pussy while his tongue was licking it all above. He was finger fucking my pussy. My pussy sooner started burning like hell, like it needed something again. his dick was already raised and when I hold his dick in my hands he signaled a no. He then stands up, holds my hairs tight push them backward and said in my ear that "not this time darling" and kiss me on the front side of my neck.

He moved me again towards the wall, as I already surrendered myself to him, I was doing exactly what he wants or what his hands wanted me to do. He pushes me a little and bends me over. He came behind me and inserted his dick in my pussy again. my both hands stick to the wall and his hands were holding my waist. he started moving his bums and so do his dick started moving in and out in my pussy. mmmmhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhh ohhhhhh yesss was my words. his dick stroke was rapid than earlier and he got a lot of stamina under his body. I then stand straight as his dick was going more deeper than earlier and he releases my waist and holds my boobs from behind while keep fucking my hot pussy. We both started moaning wildly again. This time he was wilder and saying "do you like me, baby". "Yes" was my reply. we were arousing each other more and more suddenly my phone vibrated again. "Honey Calling" flashed on the screen. I don't know what to do now, all of the pleasure and horniness was getting down when I saw the phone. He turned off the shower pick my phone and put on my ear.

"Honey you there," my hubby said. I forgot what to say. He said it two-three times. I was in utter shock. but then he started kissing my neck and slowly whisper, "speak normally". I replied "yes, I am here. sorry, there is some issue". I was explaining to him why I didn't pick the call and he said "its ok" I am not coming to home tonight as I have some urgent project requirement and went out of the city for 2 days. I said "FUCK" and I was worried. Meanwhile, he then started to pinching my nipples and pressing my boobs and his one hand was rubbing my pussy. He then started to pump me again from behind. I put my husband on speaker and was replying to him that I was also out. and said him that a "Kid fuck me". When my lover heard this he started hitting me hard. "mmmmmmmmm honey I will talk to you tomorrow as I am hungry and eating something...mmmmmmm its yummy" while kissing his lips. and cut the call. I hold his head from behind and he holds me tight and starts pumping more faster and harder. we both started enjoying this again. he then lifts me up in his arms and take me to the hall and sat on the sofa. I was on him and he pushed his dick in. We both started moving. His balls were hitting me while my ass cheeks were rubbing themselves on his thighs. it was a great pleasure to fuck like that. In some time I was tired and he then lifts my ass up and started pumping me wild. I came over him and hug him tight. My boobs were crushing between his chest and our lips were locked while his dick holds my pussy. He kept fucking me like this and it was taking more time for us to get to the orgasm. I understand this and I release his dick. Make him sleep on the sofa and again come over him and push his dick deep inside myself. And started moving like a bad bitch. his dick was all hard and hot. My pussy walls wrapped themselves around it while my body started jumping on it. I kept doing it for some while. He then holds me tight and took me under him like this only. I sensed he was near his orgasm. I keep moving my butts along with his strokes. Sooner we both reach the climax and this time I whisper in his ears that "don't take it out" and hold him tight. He cum and cum a lot in my pussy and said: "this is the best fuck of my life I ever got".

We kept sleeping on the sofa like this before our eyes closed due to tiredness. When we wake up its 11 AM in the morning. I cleaned myself and he too and left the hotel on his bike. He got a call from his home and he dropped me near to my house and apologize to leave like this. I nodded and said its ok. He left and came back to my flat. took bath and clean the house and was thinking all of this all the time. This was a new adventure for me as I was from a small town. I never regretted this as it was my choice after all. Yes betrayed someone but that is a different thing and different part of my life which I do not want to share with anyone.

Feel free to drop your response below or on mri.singh89@gmail.com. Asking for pics, sex chat or such other things will not be entertain.


Thanks,

Your’s Mrinalini

Comments

All Time Liked

Upcoming Stories Titles

First Hindi Post Received From a Reader