It was a Saturday and a bright sunny day, by 10 am I was ready to go shopping for a few things for the home. I went to the nearby mall and walked around. It was a bit early for the crowds to shop, so I guessed I could finish my chores quickly. Pune traffic was not bad, I got there quickly.
I spotted a cake shop and decided to have a slice and a coffee. I was a small shop with only 2 tables and a counter. Their reputation was good for the cakes they made. I went in and ordered an orange cake and coffee. I looked around and saw that one table was empty and moved towards it. At the same time a voice called and said please….may I take this table?
I looked at her, cute face and great smile. In a one piece floral dress up to her knees. I nodded and stood around. She was wearing a nice perfume, and guessed...expensive. My order came before hers and I stood around thinking what to do….she called me….why don’t you sit here?
Smiling I nodded and collecting my order I sat. I am 52 and tall 5.10, good physical fitness and good looking too I must say. She was in her 30’s I guess, and no rings on her, so I guess unmarried. I smiled at her and said.
How are you today? Early coffee…?
She nodded and said yes….I get up early and so I am here. I visit here daily.
Love cakes?
Yes…but I need to work out too…after that to maintain my body.
Oh yes, me too…health is wealth. I said
She received her order and smiled….I agree…nothing like it…you look fit for your age I must say.
I smiled too..…and said….meditation yoga etc keeps me fit.
I want to try meditation….I hear it’s easy...where to learn?
I offered a handshake…at your service miss…I am Pradeep …can show you a few techniques.
She give a large smile and said Sarita…and said... when can I start?
This evening I said…if you not busy…I am free all day.
I gave her my number and while she saved it on her phone, I checked her out. I saw a nice large pair of boobs and a decent bum size. I get turned on by big boobs I must confess. And for a moment my imagination was going wild. She had a really nice figure.
She caught me staring I moved my eyes away….and smiled at myself.
I will call you later, let me finish shopping. I stood up and said yes, of course. She patted my shoulder and said bye.
I waited around and spotted her a few more times at the mall here and there, we exchanged smiles, and waves.
I went home, relaxed had lunch and a nap.
By 4 pm, I got a call from Sarita...Hi….free to talk?
I said yes…was getting a nap…but am awake now.
Ok, where do we meet?? Time??
I said about 6pm, sunset time, is good for meditation. I have a small studio next to my home, which I use for yoga and meditation. You can come over if you like?
She took my address and said ok see ya by 6pm.
My heart felt good and warm. I read a book showered and waited by 545pm in my studio.
I lit a few candles and an agarbathy. It smelled nice and comfy. She arrived on the dot, dressed in a track suit and looked like a million bucks.
I too was in a track suit and waiting at the gate, I let her in. He had pony tailed her hair and without make up. I said you are correctly dressed for this. She smiled and came in. Nice place you have here.
I said thanks and offered a glass of water; she took it and relaxed on the sofa in the far end of the room.
She looked a bit anxious and said how we do this. I gave her a small talk on meditation yoga and way of life. I showed her a few postures and some asanas.
I made her sit comfortably on the floor, and switched on a cd with a simple breathing technique meditation, which I monitored. I interrupted her a few times when she could not do it properly.
After 5 min, I stopped the cd and asked her to breathe in out in long breaths. I watched her big bust move up and down and was getting excited doing that. Her eyes were closed and she continued on my instructions. I stopped her and asked…How you feel, how’s the mind?
She said….can I be honest….I said please be….she said, I am nervous and I opened my eyes and saw you staring at my body. I said …so…I was checking if you were doing the breathing properly. But am I doing it properly she said. I said depends if you put in 100%.
I gave her a smile and a wink…she relaxed…and came closer to me….and said….I am attracted to you and hugged me. I held her close her heavy breathing in my ear. I said…I knew it from the start that this was an excuse. She smiled and lowered her head and brought her lips close to mine.
We kissed passionately for a long time. She fell on top of me on the floor and was wild, her crotch was over me, and my hard on was huge. She moved her hips in a round and round manner and pressed herself on my cock. She kissed like a wild woman, and didn’t let go for a few minutes. I held her bums and moved my hands on her back and bums. Her huge breasts were squeezed on my chest and I longed to taste them.
I rolled her over under me, and unzipped her top. She was wearing a skin colored bra, which I just pulled up and exposed her huge melons. I took in my mouth her dark nipples and tasted them, she let out a huge sound of pleasure….I wanted more….I squeezed her boobs hard and ate them like a hungry lion.
I tasted both her boobs and nipples and she was screaming for more, I looked up at her and kissed her lips hard, she drove her tongue into mine and we played with our saliva’s. My cock was hard as a rock now and she felt it. She moved her hands over my track top on him and felt him. Big one she said, I said ohhh…take him out dear. I helped her remove my pants and underwear in one swift movement.
As she was under me I hooked my fingers on her track bottom, and removed hers too, quickly. She didn’t resist. I unhooked her bra, and exposed her beautiful body and had a good look at the smooth and shiny skin. I kissed her navel and slowly moved down on her……she has a nicely manicured hairy pussy and I stayed long enough to smell the scents there. I could hear he loud long breaths, and body was quivering and could see she was in pure ecstasy. I used my tongue over her hairy pussy and licked the wetness. Ohhh…..she was wet already there. I used a finger to probe….it went in smoothly…… I slid in out a few time and she moaned….I licked her pussy slowly using my skill and ticked her clit…..she cried out loud……and held my head with her hands, wanting more. I obliged and gave her hard licks and bit her clit slightly…she was crying out…..ooooohhhhh….fuck man…..don’t stop…..and dug my head in deeper.
I sat up… my 8 inch cock erect and throbbing…..and moved my pelvis closer to her face, I slapped her on her cheek lightly….she opened her eyes and this huge cock was looking down at her..she opened her mouth….I sat on her face…my balls on her chin and slowly let her suck me…she tasted by using her tongue on me….licking him round and round….then she used her hands and held him big and thick with both palms….and guided him in out of her mouth. I helped her lower my pelvis in out mouth fucking her.
She was in pleasure, and sucked him in long and hard….making noises as she sucked….I had pre cum on me, she took it in her mouth, and tasted it. Umm…..I was throbbing in pleasure now. My hands were meanwhile holding her head and guiding her head in and out. I occasionally moved my cock mover her chin and nose for her to get in the husky smell. I now kissed her lips hard and asked her if I should penetrate her. She nodded saying yes dear….I want your cock in me…..but slowly please….
I spread her legs wide open and placed my erect cock over her pussy lips….she was really wet and willing now….I inserted slowly into her…inch my inch in and out….and she moved her hips upwards to receive me. It felt like heaven…..wow, she was really enjoying it. I went into her fully now and she screamed in pleasure. I went in and out in and out and few minutes later she screamed and gushed all her juices out while I was still fucking her. I didn’t stop and she moaned …pls don’t stop…….I carried on…..in and out….
Now she was completely wet and a couple of times my cock slipped out …I put it back in and waited for my juices to start flowing…with a big uhhhhh….I removed my cock and came all over her stomach and body…emptying myself completely…
We both lay quietly….for a while …will write more soon, in continuation...please send you comments to eatsummore@yahoo.com.
keep it up
ReplyDelete